Monday, June 11, 2012

Well, welcome to my blog. It's going to be a mystical experience that your blessed to have discovered. Right now, I'm sitting in my apartment in Santa Barbara. We've had quite the long day and I thought possibly I would share the highlights typically I will just update you as I go throughout my day but since I decided to start tonight...I will summarize the whole shabang. First I woke up at 5 am and went on a walk to starbucks. Which included screaming/singing homeless people and many more lovely encounters. Never am I going to leave before 8 am again! Then we went to Westmont and I gave Cy the grand tour which included a couple photo stops!

Then we continued on to go shopping on state street and then to the beach.
At the beach Cy and I tried to soak up some rays but were constantly being bothered by the winds blowing sand into our eyes. But, it was still fun and I'm convinced I'm tanner!
After that we went to the pier for dinner where I had a bird decide that it wanted to take a dump a matter of inches away from me. Being a germaphobe.... made this the ultimate test. I held back the tears and screams that almost accompanied the near death experience.
Well, I'm pooped HAH get it?
Most common phrases of the day is "You make me so upset Cyanne", "What would you do without me", and "we look like effin lesbians!"

OVER AND OUT.
AL BERNARD

No comments:

Post a Comment