Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well, Hello.
Incase anyone was wondering yesterday was basically a repeat of the day before. Though with much more tanning. Which makes me one happy camper. It's quite evident in the pictures below...

But, anyways. Although I'm really enjoying life as a shopping beach bum, it's time to move on to what people might consider bigger and better, San Francisco. Known to me as gay paradise.
The only place on the planet where the following image would be acceptable.



And I am PUMPED. 
Not to mention TODAY yes today is the day we get to see these beautiful people called...
ONE DIRECTION
Cy and I are literally freaking out and unfortunately Cyanne made a sign.
Which is going to be humiliating. Especially when she's crying underneath it. 
At this moment she's getting super angry over how people are making fake one direction twitters. 
It's moments like these that I really wonder about the people I hang around...
just kidding I love Cy and all the other noobs I associate with, even if they are a little too cray cray.

Well, I hope there's internet on the train so I can keep you in the loop
Over and Out.
AL
  

No comments:

Post a Comment